Wednesday, August 12, 2009

There, I FIxed It

A Perfect website for the handyman in all of us...I came across this site today and had to post some of my favorite ideas, tips and photos of some creative ways to get stuff done. Great if you need to do some household or automotive repairs but have absolutely no business doing so:


Only thing missing is the cup holder.

What ecosystem is your water from?

Two bedroom, one bath with lighted balcony available.

"Yea...she's a Benz"

A clean mouth is a happy...mouth?

What can I say, asked and answered.

Welcome to the Double Deuce!

You gotta love the door but what really makes it are the upgraded hinges.

Ready for the half pile.

"I can get 60 miles to the gallon on this hog..."

Actually...I really like this one.

"Have you seen my Wham CD?"

"What would you have done...just leave them there?"

"Hey doc, when we're done here can you check out my bumper?"

With the new storm door installed, Cletus felt fully prepared for upcoming tornado season.


From the good folks over at There, I Fixed it.

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mr.Bojo thanks for sharing.....

___________________
samanth
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems

Anonymous said...

here on the official website of the chosen huge range of interesting articles: [url=http://strojdomsam.ru/podvore/kak-sdelat-kacheli-svoimi-rukami.html]качели своими руками[/url].