Thursday, October 23, 2008

Terms You Must Know When Living In A Border State



BODYWASH: I can't go to tha cantina tonite cuz no BODYWASH my kids.

SHOULDER : My tia wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I SHOULDER.

COCKATOO: My friend was in the bathroom and I told him to hurry because I had to go COCKATOO!

SODAS : My vieja has beeg tatas and SODAS her sister.

JUICY : Hey vato, I will roll the joint, and ju tell me if JUICY the cops!!!

JUAREZ : My viejita slapped me and I said JUAREZ your damn problem!

TISSUE : Hey vato if you don't know how to do it, let me TISSUE how!

HEATER: My lil sister started to choke...Perro my mom told me to HEATER in the back!

BRIEF : Hey homes, my lady farted in the car and I couldn't BRIEF!

JULY : Ju tol me ju were going to tha store and JULY to me! Julyer!!!

MUSHROOM : When my familia gets in the car......There's not MUSHROOM left!

CHEESE : I went to dis bar and some vato try to hit up on my vieja. I said ay vato CHEESE with me!!

TEXAS : My pinche friend always TEXAS me with dumb jokes.

WATER : My vieja gets mad and I don't even know WATER problem is!

HERPES : Me & my ruca order some pizza, I got my piece & she got HERPES.

HIGHWAY : I turned around in bed, looked at my wife and said HIGHWAY! Put some make-up on cabrona. You scared me!

HORCHATA : You can keep talking your crap, HORCHATA hell up!

FRITO :After arguing with the pinche policia he told me I was FRITO go.





.

No comments: