Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trying To Figure Out Who You'll Vote For

Are you freaking kidding me...?

OK, OK as you may know we try not to get too deep in to the political muck here at Buffalo Slayers Headquarters. As a matter of fact, just this morning I felt compelled to reach out to Madeline's Dad over at Where Are My Keys to see if I could help talk him off the ledge due to all the crap going on in the political arena.

I am not here to tell you who I think you should vote for. I just like to remain aware and try to find the humor or sarcasm in the system. But maybe we can led you a hand with your decision. Click on the picture below and take the short quiz to determine who's ideas and opinions you agree with the most.

If you are still up in the air about your decision feel free to stop by HQ and we'll do what we can to help extract your cranium from your ass.


No comments: